Jump-Location is an autojump for PowerShell. We are happy to announce that Jump-Location 0.6.0 is out!
- Fix problem that cause powershell slows down 5 times when the module is loaded.
- Fix for Issue with space in folder names
jumpstat -cleanupremoves obsolete (non-existing anymore) records from the database.
jumpstat -scan .recursively adds directories from the current directory with 0 weight.
- Main cmdlet renamed from ‘Jump-Location’ to ‘Set-JumpLocation’.
- Install from http://psget.net/
Push-Locationby default, and you can use
popdto go back:
C:\foo> j bar C:\bar> j - C:\foo>
Follow github installation instruction.
If you are already using Jump-Location, you can update your version with the script:
(new-object Net.WebClient).DownloadString("http://vors.github.io/bin/JumpUpgrade.ps1") | iex
- Scott Hanselman, for a blog post about Jump-Location and opened github issues. The interest created by his blog post is the reason for release 0.6.0.
- Jason Shirk, for code reviews and feedback.
- LCHarold, for
choco install Jump-Location.
- Chris Bentivenga for PsGet
- Contributors and everybody who reported issues.